Usui Reiki 2 Certification Training with Tom Capshew
Time & Location
About the Event
Reiki is a healing modality rediscovered in Japan nearly 100 years ago. Reiki clients remain clothed as the Reiki practitioner channels universal energy through their crown chakra and out their hands into the client’s energy field. Reiki re-sets the client’s natural healing process. Clients often report feeling balanced, relaxed and energized after Reiki sessions.
• Review Reiki 1
• Receive the two Level 2 attunements in sacred space
• Learn and practice 3 of the four primary Reiki symbols
• Practice sending Reiki over time and distance to self and others
• Experience “Meditation of a Radiant Reiki Being,” a daily practice
• Give and receive Reiki sessions using Reiki symbols
• Expand their Reiki practice and understanding
• Receive a Usui Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Certificate
Prerequisites: Reiki Level 1 attunement at least two months prior to this workshop and demonstrated commitment to practicing Reiki on self and/or others. Registrants who have not received Reiki Level 1 attunements from Tom Capshew need to contact him (Phone 540.621.8742, email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the prerequisites. Tom Capshew Ph.D. has taught Reiki at East West Living and Atmananda Yoga in New York City and has taught Reiki and other energy work at Windemere Institute of Healing Arts in the Midwest. He practices, teaches and writes about spiritual healing and is the author of the book, “Divine Warrior Training: Manifesting the Divine in our World,” available from Innerspark Press. His spiritual healing practice focuses on working with individuals and groups to live into their divine essence. www.innerspark.org $275, Please bring a bagged lunch.